Would you like to work for a business in Swansea that offers a great city centre location surrounded by vibrant bars and restaurants with great transport links? If so we have an exciting role for a Mortgage Advisor(CeMAPS) on a full time basis.
We are recruiting for a Mortgage Advisor(CeMAPS)to join the finance team in Swansea .You will be required to have ceMAP and knowledge of financial lending.
- Specialising in arranging all types of Residential, Buy to Let and Commercial Mortgages
- Be required to build relationships with prospective clients and advise on mortgage and Protection products for BTL and residential mortgage business.
- Liaise with our compliance and administration team, ensuring that cases complete without issues.
- You must follow our structured sales process, with particular attention to ethical advice.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- excellent communication and listening skills
- The confidence to explain figures and financial products to your clients.
- excellent customer-service skills
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £17000-£35000 and an annual leave entitlement of 20 days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
20 Years of Trading
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm .
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.