As a mortgage and protection advisor you are responsible for helping clients and advising them on the most suitable mortgage and insurance products that meet the regulatory requirements and the needs of the customer.
- Meeting performance targets
- Ability to drive appointments from branch network
- Fact find effectively to establish the client's current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available to the client.
- Explain required insurance & protection products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home buying process.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set.
- Manage client bank actively to ensure successful repeat business levels
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc
- Generate positive online reviews through successful client interactions Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively.
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly.
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
- Mentoring new advisors including academy candidates to CAS standard
Key Skills required:
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CEMAP 1,2 & 3 or CERT CII or equivalent.
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Full time employed position.
- Dedicated administration support.
- Full & ongoing sales and protection training
- Uncapped OTE opportunities ranging through to £45,000-£100,000 with additional bonus incentives
- Top performers are rewarded for success
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years' service
If this role sounds if interest and you would like further details please contact Lisa on 01483 700 500 or email your cv