An exciting opportunity for a Mortgage consultant has become available working for an award winning well-established industry leader who have been arranging mortgages since 2006. As a large, national brokerage they benefit from close relationships with many lenders, both mainstream and niche. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone fully CEMAP qualified, motivated and looking to develop their career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting clients and setting up appointments.
- Gaining 'know your client' information.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims with regard to their mortgage requirements.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements.
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of mortgage/relevant financial products, including sourcing mortgage products using 27tech.
- Advising clients on the home/property buying process
- Designing financial strategies best suited to client's needs.
- Explaining about different types of mortgage.
- Providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Issue suitability reports (regulated business only).
- Provide clients with recommendations.
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
- Helping the customer complete the mortgage application.
- Selling appropriate related financial products such as buildings insurance.
- Liaising with mortgage/financial service providers.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Follow up application process with the lenders through to completion.
- Keeping up to date with new mortgage products and any changes in the law.
- Maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Contacting clients with news of new mortgage products/financial products or changes to legislation regarding their mortgage/financial product.
Immediate start - salary depending on experience, plus excellent benefits, please apply today or call Lisa on 07841 007173.