Mortgage Enquiries Manager
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum, depending on experience
Are you looking for work in the Southampton area for a growing financial company with a vibrant and close-knit team environment?
Are you professional, have a great eye for detail and a knack for building strong relationships?
Do you have previous customer service and administration experience in a financial environment?
If you answered yes on all of the above, then read on:
Brook Street is proud to be working with one of the leading and professional finance company based in the Southampton area that prides itself on the service it offers to its customers.
The Mortgage Enquiries Manager role will include dealing with mortgage enquiries via phone, email and online, matching with criteria from a panel of lenders and liaising with Financial Advisers to proceed with the enquiry. The role will also involve some liaising with clients, lenders and brokers.
You will be responsible for taking a client's mortgage enquiry and working alongside the client and the sales team to provide a quality, professional service and add real value to the client's complete journey to financing their home.
Who's right for the job?
Our ideal candidate will;
- Have strong processing and administrative experience from a financial background
- Will ideally have at least 12months experience in a mortgage industry role
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Have excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Be self-motivated with the drive to exceed clients expectations
- Adhere to company procedures and industry regulation
- Be passionate about helping people
The salary will be dependent on experience ranging from £25,000 to £27,000. Holiday allowance is 25 days per annum + bank holidays. After passing your probation, a hybrid home/office working will be possible with 2 days at home and 3 days in office. In addition you will be eligible for the company profit share.
The working hours will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in a similar financial admin, mortgage industry or mortgage administrative role for the last 12 months, has strong telephone communication skills and whom has a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street Southampton or apply now to send your CV.