Mortgage Processor / £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
Are you looking for work in Fareham/ Whiteley for a growing financial company with a vibrant and close-knit team environment?
Are you professional and Customer Obsessed?
Do you have previous customer service and administration experience?
If you answered yes on all of the above, then read on:
Brook Street are pleased to present an excellent opportunity to work for a well established and award winning Mortgage Brokerage based in the Fareham/Whiteley area. Our client are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Processor/Underwriter to help support the business and company as they continue to expand and grow. You will join a close-knit and friendly team who will support you all the way. You will be responsible for taking a client's mortgage application from submission through to offer, working alongside the client and the sales team to provide a quality, professional service and add real value to the client's complete journey to financing their home.
Who's right for the job?
Our ideal candidate will;
- Have strong processing and administrative experience
- Have at least 12months experience as a processor or underwriter
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Have excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Be self-motivated with the drive to exceed clients expectations
- Adhere to company procedures and industry regulation
- Be passionate about helping people
About the job:
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Completing affordability checks & supporting the mortgage advisors with applications.
- Reviewing customer applications ensuring all documentation & requirements are correct.
- Using different software systems including Microsoft Office.
- Liaising with Lenders to ensure quick and sustainable applications are made
- Processing and updating paperwork on to the CRM system
- Credit Reports
- Providing processing & caseload support to the Mortgage team.
- Taking ownership of case files and keeping a track of all applications & manage the customers' expectations on time scales.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers post-application and maintaining effective relationships with all new and existing clients
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate responses to telephone calls/enquiries
- Inputting, updating and maintaining data
- Producing written correspondence and documents using standard formats
- Managing the diary system to monitor cases and progress chase as appropriate
What's it in for you?
The salary will be dependent on experience ranging from £18,000 to £22,000.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in a similar mortgage processor or underwriter role for the last 12 months, has strong telephone communication skills and whom has a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Ben.Grice(at)brookstreet.co.uk.