£20000 - £25000 per annum
28 days ago
Are you a Motor Claims Handler, or FNOL Administrator looking to progress into motor claims?
My client is seeking a hardworking and dedicated individual to join their Motor Claims team, to provide outstanding support to their customers.
You will be responsible for:
- dealing with your own portfolio of customers
- first point of contact for customers
- planning and controlling all key stages
- liaising with multiple departments/ contractors at anyone time
- reporting based on investigations
- updating and maintaining all case information
Role: Claims Handler
Hours: Monday-Friday 35 hours a week between 9am-5pm
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
You will have customer service/administration experience, attention to detail, ability to prioritise your workloads effectively, passion for customer service, highly IT literate, flexible, ideally have claims experience but not essential, strong communication skills and team player.
If you are interested in this role, apply today!