Full time MRO Administrator Vacancy paying £20,000 - £22,000 in Gatwick
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
- Logging quotes onto the company system.
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Liaison with AerFin's staff regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Performing to KPI's
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Assist with quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
My Client specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset.