Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast client who currently have a number of call centre vacancies for candidates who have previous customer service experience and who can speak one of the following languages:
There are various campaigns within the contact centre and your experience would determine the exact campaign that you would be assigned to.
The campaigns can involve telephone customer service and there are also campaigns that are none telephone based.
Get in touch if you have:
* Fluency in written and spoken English & one of the languages listed
* At least 6 months` experience in a customer service environment.
* Excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet
* Creative writing skills - ability to repeat the same message, written in different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level.
* Team player, with the patience to learn and adapt to the communication style of, our client and their products brand personality.
* Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
* Diplomatic and cool under pressure.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
* Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal confidently with escalations /complaints.
* Ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches.
Hours: 40/week Monday to Sunday on rota basis
* Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
* City centre location.
* Onsite gym and cafe.
* 28 days annual leave.
* Employee discounts scheme.
* Pension scheme.
* Excellent relocation package.
* Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
* Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you`ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and the client will do their best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
* Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
* 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
* Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
Please send CV via the apply link