£32000 - £35000 per annum
23 days ago
Multi Trade Operative
The post holder will support the manager in relation to the delivery of day-to-day maintenance, void refurbishment, and planned maintenance works, whilst delivering an excellent service to tenants. You will be in Ruislip.
- Support the delivery of day-to-day maintenance, void refurbishment, and planned maintenance works, as directed by the manager.
- Consult with tenants and contractors in relation to any concerns in respect of quality or work, access arrangements or other performance management issues, supported by the manager.
- Liaise with the Property Services Coordinator to report back with updates in respect of repair order completions dates and any other information required to update the Omniledger system.
- Undertake stock checks in relation to the required materials and purchase additional materials as and when required.
- Perform plumbing repairs/replacements such as installing basins/sinks, baths, toilets, and radiators. Fault finding and investigation in leak detection. A basic understanding of heating systems.
- Carpentry works to include repairing and replacing door handles, locks, and repair door closures. Hanging internal doors, kitchen installation/repairs. Boxing in pipes etc.
- Wall/floor tile installation, patch plastering, plasterboard repairs/making good.
- Carrying out painting and decorating (internal and external) to include making good and patching cracks in the walls.
- Perform basic roofing work.
- Work in safe and responsible manner and adhere to safe practices of works, working to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Responsible for all tools and equipment and sure that it is stored safely and maintained in a safe and use able manner, not to be left unattended at any time during use.
- Provide a first-tier emergency maintenance on call service, shared with the other SMO in the team.
Technical Competencies (relevant to the role)
- Knowledge of undertaking day-to-day maintenance, void refurbishment, and planned maintenance works.
- Knowledge of safe usage of tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of health and safety in relation to a safe system of working.
- Driving licence required.
Your package £32 to £35k, progression, training, support, holidays, pension and incentives.