Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting multilingual professionals on behalf of our Belfast client who are looking for aspiring and experienced sales professionals to join their inside sales team.
The client is hiring for this role in the Belfast office from which they serve the EMEA, APAC, and US markets. They have a new state-of-the-art building right in the heart of Belfast and are proud of their diverse workforce. Account Executives execute B2B sales calls on behalf of clients, which include the largest, well known technology companies in the world such as Cisco, Dell, HP and IBM to name a few.
There are immediate openings for candidates with native level language skills in the following languages: German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish and Danish
* Proactively focus on prospecting for new business opportunities for our global client`s cutting-edge technology solutions.
* Identify decision-makers and provide value proposition`s them by providing product and services information.
* Schedule appointments with decision makers, confirm appointments, and conduct follow up feedback calls.
* Research and gather information on prospect companies and contacts and update database accordingly.
* Accurately document all communication with prospects within the company`s CRM system.
* Generous base salary and uncapped, monthly bonus plan. OTE 32k first year!
* Full benefit program including paid holidays, medical, dental, optical and pension plan.
* Daily-Weekly-Monthly incentives: cash, electronics, sports tickets and more!
* Opportunities for career progression in sales, marketing, data management/analyst, finance and HR
* Impressive and convenient city centre
* Results-driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
* Previous out-bound telesales experience, and/or technology sector experience preferred but not required.
* Previous experience with B2B calls or sales
* Professional level communication and organisational skills
* Ability to effectively communicate with high level decision makers, both externally and internally.
* Proficiency within MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Genuine interest in technology and learning about new technologies.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in native language.
If you want to work for a company that has a fun but focused vibe and offers real growth potential along with structured learning and development programmes, this is the place for you.
Please apply via the link below