Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast client who currently have a number of call centre vacancies for candidates who have previous customer service experience and who can speak one of the following languages:
There are various campaigns within the contact centre and your experience would determine the exact campaign that you would be assigned to.
The campaigns can involve telephone customer service and there are also campaigns that are none telephone based.
Get in touch if you have:
* Fluency in written and spoken English & one of the languages listed above
* At least 6 months experience in a customer service environment.
* PL literate and reasonable knowledge of the internet
* Strong written communication skills
* Team player
* Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
* Works well under pressure.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
* Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal confidently with escalations /complaints.
* Ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches.
Hours: 40/week Monday to Sunday on rota basis (some campaigns are Monday to Friday based)
* Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
* City centre location.
* On-site gym and cafe.
* 28 days annual leave.
* Employee discounts scheme.
* Pension scheme.
* Excellent relocation package.
* Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
* Professional development opportunities.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of the clients relocation team. accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and the client will do their best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
* Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
* 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
* Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
Please send CV via the apply link
Please note that the client will only be interested in speaking to applicants with the languages listed in the job spec.
No other languages other than those listed is required