Customer Service Advisor - Slough
Fluency in Norwegian, Hungarian, Portuguese and Turkish + German
If you're looking to join a fun and friendly team with one of the world's best-known brands, then look no further. We're currently looking for multilingual Customer Service Advisors to join the LEGO Group at their contact centre in Slough; only 30 minutes by train from London Paddington and just 10 minutes' walk from the train station with a free shuttle service for those mornings you need it!
Managing customer questions and queries from around the world, you'll talk to customers via a range of channels, including phone, email and web chat. Every day is different, and you'll be handling around 60 customer contacts ranging from shopping enquiries about the LEGO Group's online shop (Shop.LEGO.com), questions about up-and-coming new product launches; through to troubleshooting digital products such as LEGO BOOST and the LEGO Life App.
You will need to …
- Be fluent in English and one or more of the languages highlighted above, both spoken and written
- Have good MS office skills, plus the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload to meet customer expectations whilst ensuring you respond to them within agreed service levels
- Be a good team player, who can share best practice and work together as part of a high-performing team
- Ideally, have customer service experience either in a contact centre or service industry
- Have a passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn and develop
- Be a brilliant relationship builder who can communicate with people of all ages
In return you can expect …
- A thorough induction programme to ensure that you are ready to deliver a premium service to the LEGO Group's customers
- A competitive salary and participation in the company bonus scheme
- A generous discount on LEGO products and an annual Merlin Pass
- A box of treats, including an attractive pension plan, season ticket loans to help spread your travel costs, a great holiday allowance, and access to a company website full of discounts and deals
What's more, the LEGO Group's modern open plan offices have an on site subsidised café serving hot and cold food, and providing free tea, coffee and hot chocolate which is available all day. And if you're into fitness, then you'll benefit from a free on site gym. Oh, and as might expect, you'll have lots of LEGO bricks to play with!
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please click here …