National Account Manager - £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus
Brook Street are proud to be working alongside an international market leading pocket accessory, multi-tool and keyring product company who are expanding rapidly! Our client are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their ever growing team. Is this you?
The role is not for the faint hearted as our client are looking for someone determined, dedicated and confident in their approach. Someone with previous experience within Account Management, preferably on a national or international scale is preferred and business development is essential. You will need to be a strong team player to fit in well with the team as each member is dedicated to the brand and will do their up most to see it succeed!
Duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- This position is office based.
- Work with the International and UK Sales Managers to understand the level of support and interaction required for the management of the account base.
- Account Management - be the day to day contact for a group of National/International accounts ensuring we meet our sales and profit objectives.
- Responsible for own administration and reporting on a weekly basis.
- Competitor Activity - ensure we have a clear view of competitor activity within these territories.
- Establish direct relationships with all assigned accounts key decision makers.
- Business review meetings with all assigned accounts to analyse results and agree activities. This is currently conducted by skype with occasional travel.
- Define a prospect strategy and plan and develop them with the help of the Sales Managers.
- Where change is required within any given territory, business plans, research and suggestions of new partners will be required working closely with the Sales Managers.
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Strong team player.
- Have experience working in a high performing sales culture.
- A passion for the products and brands.
- Excellent customer relationship and management.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening and questioning capabilities.
- Experience using CRM, financial and sales reporting systems would be an advantage.
- Solid Sales background in account management (international would be an advantage but not considered essential)
- Minimum 4 years in sales positions ideally in an account management role.
- Distribution management would be a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
The working hours of the role are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm and in return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £25,000 and £35,000 per year, depending on experience, with the opportunity to heighten this with bonus! In addition, you will receive 20 day's holiday, on site parking, a bonus scheme, pension scheme and private health care!
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon able to be booked in the diary. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to .