Our client is looking for an experience National Accounts Manager to join their team.
Our client is widely regarded as on of the UK`s leading health care companies.This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious, dedicated individual to join the Senior Management Team.
As the National Account Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- The day to day management of national account issues and joint business plans
- Oversee promotional strategies for each national account, across all brands including negotiating annual budgets
- Negotiating any listing fees/exclusively
- Ensure all aspects of promotional planning are implemented effectively, according to budget.
- Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis to the logistics department.
- Support brand image and values in store
- Monitor performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets
You must have a minimum of 5 years experience handling National Accounts, a good knowledge and experience of supply chain processes and have strong negotiation skills.
For this role you must hold a full UK Driving License.
The salary for the roles is £50,000-£70,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client is looking to recruit immediately for this role. If you`re interested please apply now. For more information please call 07483 313892.