My Client is currently looking for a New Business Adviser.
The salary £18,500
Location: Leicester City Centre
This role revolves around you making the effort to go out and actively target new business and bring it in. The purpose of the role is to grow business within the Live music sector by identifying new business and ensuring the accurate licensing of this business, adopting a consultative sales approach.
The company: Company issue out entertainment licences to business all over the UK and genuinely value their people. Issuing licences to venues and business that want to play live music for their customers and or staff.
They are based in Leicester in an incredibly modern office space!
You will be responsible for a wide range of key areas of the New Business department!
The right candidate will normally have outbound sales role and ideally in a call centre environment!
Having experience and techniques of selling will be advantageous.
Some of the responsibilities are:
Together with the New Business Team Manager, to develop tactics for engagement with potential customers demonstrating a consultative sales approach
- To monitor customer live music usage declarations and queries and route to the relevant team as required.
- To complete reviews for Live Music customers, agreeing payment terms
- To identify and build strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers as prospects
- To use objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any customer queries or objections. Effectively obtain evidence of music usage to support potential infringement cases
- To educate and advise customers, positively reinforcing benefits of music to their business, while ensuring that they understand and are adhering to the contractual licensing terms and conditions
In order for you to be able to achieve the targets and KPIs set to you will have the full support of the New Business Manager and the support of the colleagues around you. My client pride themselves of the full training and support they give to help new starters and give them the best chance at their new company!
If you have experience in outbound sales, then I want to hear from you!
Click Apply or email