*This is a sales role*
My client is currently looking for a New Business adviser to identify new business and ensure accurate licencing of companies in Leicester City Centre (close to the train station)
The salary is £18,500
My client is not your average company. They are incredibly unique, full of passion and have one of the best office spaces you will ever see! They are in the music industry and as you can imagine are very passionate about the subject!
Although this is a sales role you will also be offering a consultative approach to clients. It is more about liaising and building excellent relationships with your own portfolio of clients!
The main responsibilities of this role are
To capture and collate the relevant information e.g. premise details, promoter, type of music played, box office receipts, customer details, item to be licensed in order to ensure that the correct tariffs are applied
To proactively search for unlicensed venues using external data sources, as required
- Together with the New Business Team Manager, to develop tactics for engagement with potential customers demonstrating a consultative sales approach
- To monitor customer live music usage declarations and queries and route to the relevant team as required
- To complete reviews for Live Music customers, agreeing payment terms
- To carry out desktop audits of declared music usage within own portfolio
- To ensure that Live Account customer details are captured and processed accurately and efficiently through ongoing customer interactions
These responsibilities are just the tip of the iceberg as there will be more things you will need to do as a New Business Music Adviser!
The right candidate will have:
- Worked in a live music venue AND/OR studied music (Preferable)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales role (Essential)
- Have worked in a call centre environment (Preferable)
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, ongoing training and development, £120 music voucher to spend wherever you want and a brilliant company to work for!
If you have the relevant experience, then I want to hear from you!