We are currently looking for Customer service advisors who are available on a temporary contract until at least the end October, you will be expected to look after new business enquires.
Day-to-day, you will be responding to enquiries by phone and email, processing proposed agreements, procedures and ensuring time guidelines are followed.
You will be liaising with internal stakeholders from all areas of the business therefore we are looking for candidates with a strong focus on customer service and the ability to cope with working under pressure and the ability to meet deadlines.
Key requirements of this role:
- Responding to enquiries by phone and email
- Processing proposed agreements procedures and ensuring response time guidelines are followed, with speed and accuracy being paramount
- Validating customer documentation for proposals details when received and also authorising appropriate payment to the dealer
- Dealing with a variety of administration tasks which require to be completed within the department service level.
- Pro-active in following up quoted business with retailers by chasing dealers at activation stage
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and supporting key initiatives as business area SME
- Maintaining your level of understanding of the FCA regulation to ensure you are competent to fulfil your role.
Hours - shifts will be on a rota and will vary and will be:
09.00 - 17.00 / 10.00 - 18.00 / 11.00 - 19.00 /12.00 - 20.00
You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays 09.00 - 17.00
You must be flexible to work any of the above shifts
Pay £10.15 p/h