I am currently looking for a New Business Development Executive to join my client in Westminster. They are a business management consultancy looking for someone with previous exposure to working within professional services, economics or consultancy.
In the consultancy team, they conduct bespoke economics research for a variety of commercial and public sector clients globally. They have worked with board directors and senior management in sectors as diverse as food, manufacturing, online retail, workspace rental, property development, telecommunications, charities and government bodies as well as banking, investment and insurance. They help their clients plan for the future, understand the implications of changing government policy and make their case to investors, regulators, politicians and the public.
You will proactively generate new business from lead identification to close:
- Establish their offer in new niche market areas;
- Identify and prioritise potential client organisations and individuals;
- Establish ongoing relationships with qualified individuals that result in new business;
- Assist in the preparation and submission of tenders;
- Successfully close sales; and
- Develop channel business introducers including public affairs and public relations agencies.
Typical tasks will include:
- Identifying leads from sources such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, company websites, news articles, trade shows and exhibitions;
- Telephone, email and meeting activity to generate opportunities from new prospects;
- Maintaining leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and activity data in the company CRM system - Salesforce;
- Proposal writing and contract negotiation; and
- Relationship management of channel business introducers.
In return, my client offers a competitive package including uncapped commission.
You will also have confidence in your own abilities and want to be rewarded for your performance.