New Business Development Specialist
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a New Business Development Specialist
This is a contract role based in Reading, initial contract to 30th June 2020
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £49,300 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience.
The New Business Development Specialist: Customer Acquisition role is tasked with identifying and engaging with net new customers. This role is the Surface sales leader and expert for the assigned portfolio of accounts as part of our Enterprise, Public Sector and Corporate sales teams working closely with the wider organisation to grow the commercial business and help customers digitally transform their workplace.
A typical day as a New Business Development Specialist can include:
- Delivering new customer acquisition targets within assigned territory of accounts.
- Driving new revenue growth across the entire device portfolio by showing excellence in pipeline & inventory management to achieve monthly forecasts.
- Transforming the business through adoption of modern devices.
- Competing to win new business and driving market penetration.
- Delivering briefings to customers to drive success of new and updated device portfolio.
- Extending relationships beyond IT to business decision makers, helping customers envision & achieve digital transformation.
New Business Development Specialist Requirements:
- Outstanding operational excellence, including forecasting, healthy pipeline development, CRM entry, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration.
- 3 or more years of experience in enterprise sales.
- 2 or more years of experience in hardware sales.
- Proven success in closing complex deals and technical understanding of devices and commercial requirements.
- Exceeds sales goals in an assigned sales territory.
- Experienced delivering persuasive presentations.
- Ability to develop sales and business strategy, while also being able to successfully execute on sales opportunities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organisational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
Deadline for applications is Monday 15th July at 10:00am