£8.75 per hour
3 months temporary contract - with a view to be extended
Shift Timing - 9-5 (but open to discussion - operating hours is 8-6)
Brook Street are delighted to be advertising for a Temporary Process Assistant role within a HR and Payroll service department based in the Benton area of Newcastle. Successful candidates will support the administrative functions and processes of the HR and Payroll departments, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. This post will require an individual who excels at delivering excellent customer service and work effectively as a member of a team, with good problem solving skills and the desire to go the extra mile.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Working on the HRCM Case Management Team, managing own workload, ensuring that allocated tasks are completed by the end of each working day.
- Ensuring service level agreements are met on time and to the required standard.
- Deliver the HR service to the highest quality for all customers and clients
- Undertake activities in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - activities could include processing transactions, answering queries by telephone / email, or manning a customer enquiry telephone line.
- Learn the activities and understand parameters for discretionary decision making, to resolve problems in a customer-focused way, whilst complying with standard operating procedures.
- Process transactions to the required standards for quality and quantity.
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary.
- Liaise with internal and external clients.
- Data entry: Maintain and update records accurately and in a timely manner.
- Delivers a high quality customer service, in a professional manner, which creates confidence and trust.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages
- Effective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility.
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently.
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks.
- Effective problem solver.
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail, providing excellent records.
Please be aware that the successful candidate will be subject to a NPPV1 Clearance and vetting.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively send directly .
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to give feedback on each application, therefore should you not receive a call within 2 weeks please assume that you have been unsuccessful.