Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working on behalf of our prestigious Accountancy client in Dungannon who currently have great opportunities for talented, driven ACA/ACCA Recently Qualified Accountants ( Practice)
- Going out on the road meeting clients face to face and building relationships to deliver a first-class client service.
- Preparing and examining company accounts and tax returns.
- Gauging levels of financial risk and preparing financial statements, while acting as an independent source of advice
- The client invests heavily in technology - so you`ll be utilising their automated processes and obtaining information digitally
The teams are energetic, self-motivated, and dedicated to giving a first-class service to the companies clients.
- It is essential that you are qualified, either ACA or ACCA and have worked within practice for ideally 1-2 years.
- Great social skills and have confidence with clients;
- A knack for overcoming challenges to maintain strong business relations;
- Attention to detail, be nifty with numbers and have a knack for following processes within legislative guidelines.
- A desire to stretch yourself and an insatiable hunger to succeed
- Integrity and authenticity
What`s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Tailored development programmes to tailor and strengthen your career
- Industry leading employee appreciation package
- Charity volunteering opportunities to make a difference to the community
- Local & Global Secondment Opportunities
- They also offer in-house break-out areas, an action-packed social calendar and Health & Well-being activities
Salary will be circa 35k per annum
Please send CV via the link