We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to work in an on going temporary assignment for NHS based in Leeds city centre. The hours of work will be Monday-Friday covering 37 hours per week. The are of pay will be £9.28 and will increase to £10.79 after 12 weeks
Please see job description
o process training and development administration including raising and receipting of purchase orders, liaising with external and internal training suppliers and being the first point of contact for training, development and delivery queries.
Good Organisational skills, good communication skills.
Forward-thinking approach. Good with people and sensitive situations
* Raising and receipting POs
* Booking bulk courses through Capita
* Getting training quotes from suppliers for each purchase order
* Booking internal and external rooms
* Processing all requests coming though on the training request form
* Dealing with ad hoc training enquiries
* Booking training / conferences on the credit card
* Keeping accurate financial records for credit card spend
* Adding Pluralsight / Safari accounts
* Responding to OD Resolve It queries
If you are intrested in this role and have the relevant skills, please apply on line or call 01274 307569