NHS England- Finance Assistant
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Pay: £9.28 rising to £11.20 after 12 weeks.
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements. The assignment is initially for 12 weeks.
As a Finance Assistant, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the central management accounting function specifically supporting the Senior accountant and Senior Finance Lead of Management Accounts.
To deliver an effective and competent level of finance support and consistently deliver a "client-focused" service, which promotes good customer service and effective working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear planning and organisation skills
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Can do attitude
- Proficient use of MS office programmes especially MS Excel
- Must have experience in finance
- Must be able to effectively work from home
- NHS Knowledge preferable
- Working knowledge of Oracle
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future
- Occasional fixed term opportunities arise internally
- Full 12-week training given
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.