Brook Street are looking for highly skilled Inbound Customer Service Advisors to work for the renowned NHS Business Services Authority. Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, this role is currently working from home, but you may need to go into the office at a later time.
To be a successful inbound customer service advisor, you will require:
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Confidence and a natural talent for negotiation
- Passion for the NHS and its objectives
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
These positions are fully inbound, with no sales or outbound calls. Your ultimate objective will be customer resolution in line with the values of the organisation. Initially, you will be skilled in one primary call stream, from collections and penalty charges to eligibility checking and exemptions, depending on business needs at the time.
Training is structured and intense, varying between three and five weeks depending on the call stream. You will start with one full week's training in the classroom, move on to one-on-one mentoring and then graduate into the training academy to hone your skills!
- Monday to Friday with the exception of one in four Saturdays
- Excellent working hours between 8am - 6pm
- Full-time, temporary to permanent contracts
- £8.72 increasing to £9.21 after 12 weeks with incentivised overtime rates
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- NHS discounts and perks!
If you are a committed and enthusiastic individual looking for a long-term opportunity within the public sector, look no further!
*Please note: due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts, we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.*