Brook Street are running a rolling recruitment drive for highly skilled Inbound Customer Service Advisors to work for the renowned NHS Business Services Authority. In the heart of Newcastle, this bustling contact centre has fantastic on-site amenities and brilliant public transport links.
To be a successful inbound customer service advisor, you will require:
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Confidence and a natural talent for negotiation
- Passion for the NHS and its objectives
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
These positions are fully inbound, with no sales or cold calling. Your ultimate objective will be customer resolution in line with the values of the organisation. Initially, you will be skilled in one primary call stream, from collections and penalty charges to eligibility checking and exemptions, depending on the business need at the time.
Training is structured and intense, varying between three and five weeks depending on the call stream. You will move from one full week in the classroom, to one-on-one mentoring and then graduate into the training academy to hone your skills!
- Monday to Friday with the exception of one in four Saturdays
- Excellent working hours between 8am - 6pm
- Full-time, temporary to permanent contracts
- £8.21 increasing to £9.03 after 12 weeks with incentivised overtime rates
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- NHS discounts and perks!
If you are a committed and enthusiastic individual looking for a long-term opportunity within the public sector, look no further!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.