Brook Street are currently recruiting for the NHS BSA Patient Services Low Income Scheme. Interviews will take place in December with confirmed start date of the 15th January.
The NHS BSA is the Business Services Authority that perform all of the back-office functions for the NHS. This is a fast-paced office environment seeking 10 new twilight administrators.
- 20 hours per week - Monday to Friday 4pm-8pm.
- Based in central Newcastle.
- Temporary to Permanent Contract.
- £7.83 per hour increasing to £8.93 after 12 weeks.
- Data input experience.
- Strong academic background.
- Excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in progressing with these fantastic opportunities, please apply below. Alternatively, call 01912325661 and ask for Olivia.