We have 10 available vacancies working for our client at NHS, Leeds city centre. These roles are 3 months temporary on going roles. We are looking for Band 4, Band 5 and Band 6 candidates who have carried out any of the below job requirements or similar skills. The hours of work are 37 hours per week and flexi time is available. The rates of pay would be dependant on experience but start from £9.28-£15.55
Band 4 -Business Support
- Providing a high level, professional and confidential administrative service covering all aspects of secretarial, administrative and organisational support.
- Supporting meetings, including preparing agendas, circulating papers and taking Minutes.
- Ensuring rooms are booked for meetings and for telephone conference or other calls for the team.
- Raising Purchase Orders and administering invoices.
- Supporting larger events through supporting preparation of materials, arranging their delivery and helping on the day.
- Updating project documents including liaising with project leads for up to date information.
- Making effective use of filing systems and processes to organise programme information and documents on shared drives.
- Planning and booking travel for members of the team
Band 5 - Senior Project Support Officer
Secretariat support for a number of Programme Management Meetings; agreeing agenda and collation and distribution of additional papers/ slide packs, taking notes/actions, distribution of meeting minutes to attendees, chasing for timely action updates
* Updating Programme reports/trackers
* Quality assure risk and issues to ensure they meet PMO standards
* Drafting documents and correspondence
* Supporting the preparation of reports & proofreading
* Undertake any other administrative task as specified by PMO Manager/SPMs/Programme Managers
* Support the maintenance of workstream documentation including project plans, team meeting agendas and action logs
* Mailbox management for 4 programme areasProvide excellent general administrative support
Supporting the maintenance, management and oversight of work plans and project and programme plans and documentation.
Supporting preparations for meetings and events in a timely and detailed manner including development of presentations and other supporting documentation.
Band 6 - Project Manager
Portfolio, Programme or Project Management
* Proven ability and experience of successfully supporting the delivery of projects or programmes, from initiation to completion, within a complex environment, to agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
* Experience of supporting the planning process, scheduling and controlling and reporting activities, using the organisation's recognised framework and methodology.
* Experience of applying programme or project management practices, tools and techniques and using effective quality, risk & issue management and planning strategies.
* Experience of tracking risks, issues and benefits and reporting these to the programme or project team.
* Strong understanding of document management controls and processes and experience of maintaining libraries of documentation (e.g. a configuration log) including version control and document status.
* Significant experience of supporting complex administration support functions and teams within a project or programme environment, e.g. assurance and project review meetings.
* Proven ability and experience of supporting, and providing guidance on, administration processes, procedures, tools and techniques to managers and their teams.
* Proven ability to effectively use document management techniques.
* Experience of facilitating events.
Planning and Resource Management
* Proven ability and experience of prioritising and organising complex programmes and busy workload.
* Proven ability to work flexibly and well under pressure by planning and organising to cater for peaks and troughs in workloads, whilst planning and managing multiple tasks.
* Proven experience of negotiating adjustments in timelines and/or scope of work, whilst confidently challenging stakeholders whose activities affect programme or project deadlines.
Please click apply or call Siobhan on 01274 307569 for more information