Business Support officer
Remote working at the moment will be an ease of home and office work in the future with the office based in Leeds but very flexible
Part time position: 15 - 25 hours a week- rate of pay is £11.76 PH
Do you have a background within the public sector? Do you want to work for the UK`s largest public sector employer within an administration setting? If you have answered yes to the above then please read on as we want to hear from you.
As a Business Support Officer, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across England to support the implementation of Medical Re validation and the National Performers List for primary care:
In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
Key Functional Responsibilities
- Undertake project support activities to support the team
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups/projects to provide information/analyst advice and support and to maintain information systems for its effective use by the team.
- Analyse and report on data and monitor the processing of data and information.
- Provides secretariat for key project and programme meetings
- Carry out timely and accurate information analysis and reporting on agreed areas of portfolio and present findings in an agreed manner.
- Develop and maintain databases required for the role and/or department programme.
- Maintain administrative and information resources.
- Contribute to effective information management within the team.
Research and Development:
- Undertake auditing of projects, services and initiatives.
- Carry out web based and publications research.
- Actively supports and contributes to the development of key performance indicators for the successful assessment of performance.
Planning and Organisation:
- Support implementation of project, service, initiative through timely and relevant information analysis and administrative support, in accordance with the agreed priorities of the team.
- Plan and organise meetings or events and assist in the diary management requirements of individuals in connection with portfolio of work.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong admin and IT skills
- Great knowledge of excel and other Microsoft packages
- Excellent time management skills
- Great organisational skills
- Project management skills
If this sounds like you click apply now!