Business Support officer
Hybrid working for a mix of home and office, based in Leeds
Full time position: 37.5 hours a week- rate of pay is £12.74
Temporary contract until March 2022 but may be extended dependant on business demand
Do you want to work for the UK`s largest public sector employer within an administration setting? If you have answered yes to the above then please read on as we want to hear from you.
As a Business Support Officer, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting with internal and external sources such as NHS, universities and commercial stakeholders
In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality audits and assurance with internal and external sources
- Arrange and attend various meetings and complete tasks and follow up on actions off the back of these.
- Manage 4 mailboxes, dealing with tasks and queries efficiently
- Work towards deadlines
- work well within a team and have excellent communication skills
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong admin and IT skills
- Great knowledge of excel and other Microsoft packages
- Excellent time management skills
- Great organisational skills
- Knowledge of audits and assurance
- Share point site experience- uploading and organising
- Great personality
If this sounds like you click apply now!