We are looking for a business support officer to join our client NHS Digital on a temporary basis
- Client: NHS Digital
- Job title: Business Support officer
- Location: Hybrid working for a mix of home and office, based in Leeds
- Hours: Full time position: 37.5 hours a week- rate of pay is £12.74 per hour
- Temporary contract until March 2022 but may be extended dependant on business demand
Audit Services (in the Assurance & Risk Management Directorate) supports NHS Digital by providing audit, assurance, advice, guidance and risk identification on the efficiency and effectiveness of governance, policies, controls and operations as well as the status of compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory obligations.
Audit Services is looking for business support for its team of auditors, who has
- Substantial experience of providing business support to multiple teams, including mailbox and diary management for these teams
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Teams and SharePoint.
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- Risks, issues and opportunities management experience, with assistance from management where required.
- Planning skills to support the busy audit functions.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels of seniority.
- Produce high quality work to agreed requirements and timescales and follow defined processes,
- Experience of working in a complex organisation dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise workload, with assistance from management where required.
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Excellent record keeping and document management skills.
- Previous experience and knowledge of working within an audit environment not required but must be willing to learn and develop in this specialist area.
General business support skills:
- Arrange meetings and make room bookings/calendar invites
- Produce presentations, agendas, reports, minutes and action logs
- Arrange national travel and hotels for the team (where required)
- Arrange audit visits with internal and external customers, ensuring relevant documentation is available to auditors and auditees and is submitted on time
- Record and update findings from audits and assurance activities on our internal system. Follow up action owners to ensure external and internal findings are kept up to date
- Carry out and report on customer satisfaction surveys
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply