NHS Digital - Support Administrator
Location: Leeds (home working at present)
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
The successful post holder will provide a professional and comprehensive diary management support service to the Associate Director of Core Infrastructure Services and Head of Networks & Connectivity, alongside other Senior Managers within the Directorate.
You will undertake the role of proactive Diary Manager, enhancing the effectiveness of the Senior Management function and enhancing the team's reputation internally and externally.
This is a busy and fulfilling role providing a central support function to support the accelerated digitisation of services and the nation?s COVID-19 pandemic response.
As part of this challenging role you will be asked to support a widely supported future network and connectivity vision and strategy for health and care as well as ensuring the Senior Management team are able to deliver plans capable of putting the NHS at the forefront new network technology adoption.
The successful candidate will need to be capable of successfully supporting and negotiating with peers and other senior stakeholders to ensure the Directors time is managed effectively. This will enable them to lead and inspire the initiation and delivery of large scale, high value, complex national IT programmes, that will enable the Health and Care sector to adopt and provide increasingly sophisticated digital services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear planning and organisation skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Can do attitude
- Proficient use of MS office programmes especially MS Excel
- Must have experience in communications
- Must be able to effectively work from home
- Minute taking experience preferable
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future