We have a position available working as Data and Information Analyst within NHS Digital.
Location- Leeds City Centre
Address- 5 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP
Hours- Monday- Friday 37.5 Hours
Salary- £12.74 per hour
The Service requires a Data and Insight Analyst to support the management and analysis of data across its full life cycle, from initial receipt and preparation of the data asset through to analysis and interpretation of the data to support publication. Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams, the role holder will ensure that data are handled in an efficient and secure way in line with information governance legislation.
You would be responsible for coordinating data before it is sent to the relevant teams/departments. As well as processing data, email management, dashboard production and data presentation.
A full DBS will be required for this role.
- Good working knowledge with experience in the effective use of spreadsheets and databases including use of data interrogation tools and wider functionality such as formulae
- Knowledge of how to interpret data
- Knowledge of database structures and how to interrogate databases
- Able to exhibit knowledge of relevant legislation when working with public data such as the Data Protection Act
- Experience of working with IT and Microsoft applications especially Excel
- Knowledge of or experience using Sequel
Customer service experience/experience of having discussions with customers (internal and external) to clarify or define customer requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of presenting and explaining through written and verbal communication in a style which translates technical detail into user friendly, accessible plain English that can be understood by all audiences
- Experience of having discussions (internal and external)in verbal and non verbal formats
- Can easily interpret the quality of data through proactive identification of poor data quality and propose appropriate solutions
- Critical Thinker with good attention to detail
- Good communication and admin skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to manage own work load efficiently
If you are interested, please apply now! Alternatively you can email