NHS Digital - Support Administrator
Location: Leeds (home working at present)
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
The successful post holder will provide a professional and comprehensive administration support service for the Core Infrastructure Services team.
This role would be ideal for you if you are looking for a challenging, varied and rewarding role. If you have an administrative background and enjoy working directly with a variety of staff.
You will undertake the role of Senior Business and Operational Delivery Administrator, enhancing the effectiveness of the recruitment process ensuring the delivery of the directorate resource requirements.
This is a busy and fulfilling role providing a central administration function to support the accelerated digitisation of services and the nation?s COVID-19 pandemic response.
As part of this challenging role you will be asked to support a widely supported future network and connectivity vision and strategy for health and care as well as ensuring the Senior Management team are able to deliver plans capable of putting the NHS at the forefront new network technology adoption.
The successful candidate will be capable of successfully supporting and negotiating with peers and other senior stakeholders to manage timely recruitment activities and other administrative duties on behalf of the Directorate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear planning and organisation skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Can do attitude
- Proficient use of MS office programmes especially MS Excel
- Must have experience in communications
- Must be able to effectively work from home
- Minute taking experience preferable
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future