NHS England - Band 4 - Legal Administrator
Pay: £10.29 increasing to £11.20 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
Address: Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UE
*This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements*
Working as part of a dynamic team delivering an effective service to support the Governance and Legal team. No legal experience is needed. The post will require excellent IT and communication skills and will provide an effective administration service to the team. Working without supervision but advice available from line manager when required, you will be required to use your initiative in all aspects of secretarial and clerical work to efficiently prioritise work and meet deadlines as required. This is a rewarding role for those who enjoy a challenge and can demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Administration support for the G&L team
- Assisting with the day to day running of the office/team
- Overseeing the team administration inbox, managing queries, and escalating as required
- Organise and manage team meeting arrangements as directed, including issuing, and updating electronic diary invites
- Maintain team related data bases
- Monitor and collate information
- To carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic individual willing to learn with a positive attitude
- Great written and verbal skills
- Self motivated
- Someone is who is a great team player.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Helpful and Confident
- Strong Admin skills in all office packages including MS Outlook and Excel
- Strong IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Handle their own workload working in a fast paced environment
No previous strong admin experience is needed as full training will be given.
If this sounds like you and you have a high interest in working for the NHS then click apply now!