Business Support Assistant - NHS England
Location - Leeds
Hours - Core Hours 9am - 5pm
Salary - £10.29 Per hour Rising to £11.20 Per hour after 12 weeks
Duration - Temporary contract, possibly up for review for extension
- Undertaking all administrative duties such as photocopying and sorting and prioritising mail and e-mail where required. Distributing as appropriate.
- Managing the electronic diary for the Manager/Director, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate.
- Organising and planning events as directed, providing all necessary supporting in local materials.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, including rearranging and prioritising as appropriate.
- Provide support to senior team meetings including organising meetings, booking rooms, and ensuring papers are ready and distributed for meetings
- Undertake the organisation and planning of events as directed.
- Organise travel arrangements for the wider team, booking rail and accommodation in accordance with policy.
- Gather information and undertake enquires for the team and the wider group as and when is necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Secretarial/Admin Experience
- Experience of drafting Correspondence
- Confident across all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working within a healthcare environment (Desirable)
- Experience taking minutes
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience working in a fast paced/busy environment
- Good team working skills
- Able to use own initiative and manage own workload effectively
- Able to effectively communicate with internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent Writing and presentation skills
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or send your CV directly to myself