Location: Leeds- Will be home working for the foreseeable future
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Pay: from £9.28 up to £12.74
As a Project Administrator, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the PCS Pensions and Special Projects Team of the PCS Service Management Team within the Transformation and Corporate Operations Directorate to oversee the delivery of high quality primary care services across England
The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge
and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
The post holder must be confident using excel and the full Microsoft office suite.
In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- Lead data investigation and reconciliation for allocated projects - proposing efficient processes to conclude tasks/investigations.
- Administration for meetings, data reporting
- Administration for projects such as incidents - providing progress updates at oversight and advisory meetings, engaging in meaningful discussion, producing weekly and monthly reports on progress and challenges, as well as picking up on lessons learned.
- Administration and responding to SARs, escalations and compensation claims, UAC, Payover processes
- Oversight of the Project Supports' work - Reviewing and addressing progress of the team as a whole as well as individuals to identify where they may need to be offering further support.
- Monitor data processing and other allocated tasks
- Manage and support direct reports
Please click apply or email Siobhan @ for any further question