I am looking for an experienced NHS receptionist for long term temporary work in a busy and diverse NHS environment
My client is situated locally to Bradford city centre and is offering longevity in a temporary role for 12 months, working 11am-6.00pm, Monday to Friday (non-negotiable)
Essential for the role:
* Experience of working in a GP surgery
* Valid DBS check (certificate must be presented)
* System One experience
* Smartcard holder
* Flexibility to cover holidays, if required
To be considered, candidates must have the following skills:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional and well-presented member of a reception team
* Excellent face-to-face people skills with an excellent telephone manner
* Sound IT skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to maintain and respect the need for confidentiality at all times
* To understand and demonstrate the appropriate need for discretion and confidentiality
* Ability to develop excellent working relationships internally and externally
My client is offering an immediate start for the right candidate and hourly pay rate of £8.00-£8.50.
Successful candidates MUST be able to provide full referencing information for the last 5 years and be able to provide evidence for any employment gaps.
To be considered, please apply online now!