NHS Digital - Band 5 Communications Assistant
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
The Resourcing Administrator will work in the Data Services Workforce team. They will be supporting the Senior Resourcing Administrator with all resourcing administrative tasks associated with permanent recruitment, fixed term contracts, temps and contractors.
The Resourcing Administrator will:
Support the Senior Resourcing Administrator with all recruitment and resourcing administration activities including:
Using our applicant tracking system to manage candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Book interviews slots and send assessment tools as needed.
- Stakeholder management with hiring managers and interview panels.
- Maintain and update trackers and management information as needed.
- Maintaining the shared mailbox and responding to customer queries or allocating tasks where appropriate to the wider team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear planning and organisation skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Can do attitude
- Proficient use of MS office programmes especially MS Excel
- Must have experience in communications
- Must be able to effectively work from home
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future
- Occasional fixed term opportunities arise internally
- Full 12-week training given
If you would like to apply for this position, please send you CV or alternatively email