Brook Street is supporting the NHS to find an E-Rostering Manager to join an NHS Trust in Peterborough with an immediate start available.
This is a temporary placement for an initial 12 weeks with the potential for this to be extended subject to approval.
This is an exciting position offering a competitive Band 7 salary paying up to £30 per hour.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of the BAU/support team on a day to day basis
- Acting as the first point of contact for advice, guidance, support and training of E-Rostering for the Trust's employees
- Completion of data quality reports
- Assisting in Medical Rosters being implemented throughout the Trust
- Experience using HealthRoster alongside both medical and non-medical knowledge to assist in monitoring the system
A minimum of 1 years' experience as an E-Rostering professional is desirable as well as previous managerial experience within an E-Rostering role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply today or alternatively send your CV to katie.shephard- for further information.