Are you looking for an opportunity with one of the most well-respected and established public sector organisations in the UK?
Brook street are currently recruiting for 8 administrators to work for the World-renowned NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA). This opportunity is on a long-term temporary and full-time basis, offering ideal office hours within the heart of Newcastle.
This role offers fantastic benefits:
- Initial pay-rate of £8.57 increasing to £9.62 after 12 weeks
- Ideal office hours with the capacity for flexible working after 12 weeks
- Structured training programme for 3 months
- Long-term temporary assignment for up to 12 months
As an administrator within the NHS, you will be a part of the Patient Services team, specialising in assessing applications from the general public for Help with Health Costs. You will receive the applicant's evidence and work methodically to assess their eligibility in line with pre-determined criteria. This opportunity goes beyond a standard administrative post, it is challenging and involved allowing successful candidates to assess, decide the outcome of and communicate eligibility-based decisions.
To thrive within this role, we require:
- Confident and calm communication
- Experience within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Application handling and decision-making experience is desirable
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your CV and if you have been shortlisted, you will be contacted directly.