Brook Street are looking for highly skilled Inbound Customer Service Advisors with start dates in August 2022 to work for the renowned NHS Business Services Authority. They have an award-winning contact centre with global standard accreditation in the last 12 months. Successfully maintained a 2-star company to work for in the Best Companies annual survey. Excellent career and progression opportunities within to build on your skills and ambition.
If you have good communication skills and enjoy talking to people, we have the opportunity for you! We are looking for advisors to work at our award-winning Customer Contact Centre. This role is the perfect stepping-stone into a rewarding career where you can make a difference to the lives of NHS employees, patients, and the public. We provide a great place to work and have been recognised in this year's "Best Companies Awards" and "Inspiring Workplaces Awards". Our contact centre management were also recognised for inspirational leadership at the 2021 North East Contact Centre Awards.
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working - once your initial training is complete, you can work predominantly from home with the opportunity to be office based should you prefer, or if business need requires it.
- 37.5 hour working weeks, in shifts across our 8am-6pm opening hours Mon-Fri, and 1 in 5 Saturdays on average 9am-3pm
- No outbound calls, and our advisors are empowered to solve customer queries using our bank of support resources and constant connection to a team leader if advice is required
- Supportive learning programme provided for all new starters
- An industry leading career pathway programme open to all, opening doors to more senior roles or to other teams in the NHSBSA
- Active well-being and inclusion networks
- Access to a wide range of benefits and high street discounts
Main duties of the job
- Answer customer enquiries using a variety of media methods promptly within performance agreements
- Contribute to building team spirit and aiding others to succeed
- Provide help and guidance to customers, tailoring conversations to their needs ensuring they are at the heart of everything you do.
- Take an active part in coaching sessions and meetings with managers and your team, working collaboratively to identify improvements
- Working on computer systems, accurately inputting, updating and amending information
- Over time we would be looking for you to manage a diverse portfolio of workstreams that will increase in line with the band 2 to band 3 progression programmes
You may have experience in customer service already or may be confident communicators who are looking to start a new career. We would love you to apply if:
- You would be confident in taking customer telephone calls
- You have a natural talent for negotiation
- You can show empathy when dealing with some potentially challenging conversations
- You have a high attention to detail
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
The NHS BSA value and respect the diversity of our colleagues and are committed to being a flexible employer. We are proud to offer flexible working opportunities. Whether you're interested in hybrid working, working from home, flexible hours or job sharing, apply today and we can discuss available options with you.
*Please note: due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts, we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.*