We are currently recruiting for 8 highly skilled Administrators to work for the World-renowned NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA). This opportunity is temporary, full-time and is based in the heart of Newcastle.
As part of Patient Services, you will work on the Low Income Scheme on behalf of Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), assessing applications from the general public for Help with help Costs. From initially receiving the application, you will work quickly and fairly to assess the claim in line with strict procedures and technical instructions. This decision will then need delivered to the individual via letter, email or telephone call.
Success in this opportunity requires:
- Confident and calm communication
- Experience within a fast-paced administrative role
- Excellent IT skills
- Application handling and decision-making experience
- Capacity to thrive under tight deadlines and procedures
This role offers excellent perks:
- Ideal office hours with the capacity for more flexible working after 12 weeks
- Structured training programme
- Initial pay-rate of £8.57 to £9.62 after 12 weeks
- Temporary assignment for up to 12 months
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your CV and if you have been shortlisted, you will be contacted directly.