Brook Street are running a one-off recruitment drive for highly skilled Pensions Advisors. This role is based in the heart of Newcastle, working for the NHS Business Services Authority. This is a busy and complex call stream specialising in Pension advice and assistance for NHS staff.
As a Customer Service Advisor on the Pensions stream, you will assist with claims, transfers and general pension-related queries. You need to have the confidence and analytical skill to understand often dense financial statements and relay complex calculations with ease. Rules and procedures are imperative to the pensions stream, so you must have the capacity to work within these.
To be successful, you require:
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Confidence and a natural talent for negotiation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion for the NHS and its objectives
These positions are fully inbound, with no sales or cold calling. Your ultimate objective will be customer resolution in line with the values of the organisation. You will have to deal with distressed or difficult customers, particularly those who may have suffered a recent bereavement and so compassion and empathy is a must! While you will initially be skilled in only one primary call stream, in line with business need you may be skilled onto other alternatives.
The training will be structured and intense and will last for approx. 3 months in total. You will move from just over one full week in the classroom, to one-on-one mentoring and then graduate into the training academy to hone your skills!
- Monday to Friday with the exception of one in four Saturdays
- Excellent working hours between 8am - 6pm
- Full-time, temporary to permanent contracts
- £8.21 increasing to £9.03 after 12 weeks with incentivised overtime rates
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- NHS discounts and perks!
If you are a committed and enthusiastic individual looking for a long-term opportunity within the public sector, look no further!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.