I am currently working with a leading innovator in vacation ownership products and development. They entered the industry in 1984, the company preserves the highest standards of excellence in serving its customers, investors and associates while maintaining a long-term relationship with a well established brand.
Position is of 1/3 - person team on the night team, with 2 other Night Guest Services Associates. The wider day team is 2 Front Desk Guest Service Associates, a Senior Receptionist, Assistant Front Office Manager and Ops Manager. You will need to be a customer-focused individual who delights in delivering an outstanding experience to all their guests.
You are required to:
- Have a warm, engaging personality, and be able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English
- Maintain a positive `can do` attitude, a good and clear telephone manner and a well-groomed appearance
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
- To stand for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift
- Be flexible to work variable shifts, including weekends and bank holidays
- Have good computer skills
Some responsibilities included:
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations in computer system verifying guest identity, requesting form of payment, and issuing room key
- Operate telephone switchboard station. Respond to and resolve guest requests, including wake-up call requests
- Greet guests and inform them of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities
- Open doors and assist guests / visitors entering and leaving property
- Assist with luggage storage and retrieval
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction
- Review handover and Manager on Duty reports
Previous experience as a Night Guest Services Associate / Night Receptionist and Multi-lingual skills are not essentials but advantageous.
This is an amazing opportunity and my client offers an amazing benefits package including:
- Discounted stays in various beautiful locations
- Childcare voucher schemes
- Ride to work programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Medical Plans
- Plus many, many more
"Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture".
Do you want to work for this amazing company with excellent benefits? Do you meet the requirements? If yes, apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.