We are looking for a Night Reception Cover for a Student Accommodation in Bournemouth.
You'll be working 8pm - 8am for £13 per hour.
- Manage and maintain all administrative duties, which relate to accommodation enquires such as bookings and payments.
- Manage associated administrative and record-keeping in relation to incident management and reporting, liaising with university personnel concerning any relevant incidents, events, or concerns where appropriate.
- Proactively pursue outstanding debt and maintain records and communications regarding progress.
- Provide excellent customer service when completing such duties as answering telephones and dealing with high volumes of customer enquiries both by email and face to face.
- Engage with residents by attending and helping to plan Village Life events to enhance their experience.
- Carry out basic maintenance tasks, emergency repairs and attending resident lock outs to maintain the welfare of all residents.
- General housekeeping duties - this will include regular cleaning throughout the night.
Be responsible for on-site first aid and fire marshalling.
What skills do you need to have?
A warm, friendly, and professional approach
Have the confidence to deal with occasional challenging situations, which may require the ability de-escalate misunderstandings between residents.
If you are interested in this role please apply today.