We are looking for admin officers to work within one of our large government clients in Liverpool city Centre. These roles are ideal for people who are excellent communicators. The successful candidates will be working Midnight until 8am in shift patterns covering 4 or 5 days out of the week, including weekends and public holidays (however the pay for these would be considerably more). The pay will be £8.77 per hour for 6am until 8am, and £11.40 per hour for Midnight - 6am. These positions are initially for 13 weeks with a view to possible extension.
The roles will be challenging but rewarding in equal measures.
As an Admin Officer, your main role will be taking telephone calls from customers in a contact centre type environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Entering precise data quickly and correctly
- Data migration between government systems
- Handling some calls from customers effectively and efficiently
- Handling complex and difficult customer queries and issues, resolving them quickly and efficiently
- Using various computer systems to create/update and maintain customer records accurately
- Using online methods of communication such as webchat, emails etc.
- Providing data and information in a professional and helpful manner
This list is not exhaustive and you're expected to be flexible in your day to day work. Full training will be given to all successful candidates
The skills you'll bring and develop include:
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills to support our customers
- Basic it skills
If you are interested in these positions, please contact us on 01512426106 today or register in full for government roles on our website, https://registrations.brookstreet.co.uk/public-sector-registration.aspx