I am recruiting for a Night Shift Customer Service Coordinator to work for an extremely well known, reputable and invaluable palliative care hospice charity who are based in Solihull; this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a role where your help and support makes a real difference to people's lives and my client is offering a salary of £19422 per annum.
If you are looking for a role where you get a real sense of achievement, then this Coordinator position is for you. You will be responsible for the planning, organising and coordination of care for the charity's patients; this will include liaising directly with patients, families, volunteers, nurses and hospices.
This role is heavily phone based where you will be making and receiving on average 100 calls a day, attention to detail with the ability to work on complicated bespoke internal computer systems is essential. Flexibility is required with working hours, (detailed below).
Night shift, working 10pm - 8am, averaging to 35 hours a week over a year, this will include weekends and bank holidays and is on a rota basis
You will be working for a long standing, well known and established charity that operate on a national level and offer in home and hospice care and support to people with a terminal illness and their families.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- A mixture of administrative and customer service duties
- Answer telephone enquiries from the general public and health professionals, dealing sensitively with distressed callers
- Responsible for leading and supporting the co-ordination and booking of the care for Nursing Services, Hospice and Helper services as required
- Support the Clinical Lead with the end to end co-ordination of patient care
- Liaise with Hospice Staff, Nurses and volunteers, District Nurses and their Managers, patients' and patients' families and carers, ensuring the care and support is booked as required
- Coordination for new and existing patients, including preparation, communication to families and the input of care details to the clients systems
- Undertaking general administration of the computer system, to ensure that accurate computer records are maintained
- Logging of complaints and try to resolve if possible or escalate if needed
- Flexible with working hours and specifically looking for night shift work
- Experienced within administration and phone-based customer service
- Excellent IT skills with experience learning complex internal bespoke systems
- Previous experience of planning, organising and coordinating workload would be ideal
- A customer focussed individual with the ability to build a quick rapport/relationship over the phone with various different people/professions
- Exceptional listening skills & telephone communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Must be a genuine, conscientious, patient and ethical in nature
- Be able to show empathy on phone
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Attention to detail and strong data inputting skills
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY YOU IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE OPEN TO WORKING FLEXIBLE SHIFTS ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £19422 annual salary
- 33 Days holiday including bank holidays*
- Subsidised canteen
- Modern and friendly working environment
- Car parking
- Progression opportunities
*This position will require bank holiday working, if you work a bank holiday, you will receive the day in lieu at another time.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Charlie or Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***