We are looking for Customer Service officers to work within one of our large government clients. These roles are ideal for people who have a passion for customer service and are excellent communicators. They are temporary positions for three months initially with a view to possibly being extended. The pay is £8.36 per hour for the first 12 weeks, going up to £8.77 per hour after 12 weeks. The teams will operate a rota pattern covering the following times;
- These shift patterns will be across 7 days
The roles will be challenging but rewarding in equal measures.
As a Data Entry and Customer Service Consultant, your main role will be taking telephone calls from customers in a contact centre type environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Entering precise data quickly and correctly
- Data migration between government systems
- Handling calls from customers effectively and efficiently
- Pursuing customers' debt by telephone, online services and letter
- Resolving customer calls at first point of contact where possible by using available tools and resources
- Handling complex and difficult customer queries and issues, resolving them quickly and efficiently
- Using various computer systems to create/update and maintain customer records accurately
- Using online methods of communication such as webchat, emails etc.
- Providing data and information in a professional and helpful manner
This list is not exhaustive and you're expected to be flexible in your day to day work. Full training will be given to all successful candidates
The skills you'll bring and develop include:
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills to support our customers
- Basic it skills
If you are interested in these positions, please contact us on 01512426106 today or register in full for government roles on our website, https://registrations.brookstreet.co.uk/public-sector-registration.aspx