A well-recognised FMCG company based in Lincolnshire are seeking a Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their current Maintenance team.
- Work with the engineering team to test, install and commission new equipment
- Respond promptly to breakdowns and give feedback to production regarding expected downtime and planned corrective action
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance and other equipment servicing as directed by the engineering manager
- Work closely with fellow engineers and the production team to develop a dynamic and positive attitude to the challenges of a busy production department
The Successful Candidate:
-Must be a time served engineer and/or hold a relevant qualification in Electrical / Mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working within an automated production facility is essential for this position, whilst experience of working in the food / Brewery / FMCG
Shifts: 4 on 4 off either 7pm-7am or 6pm - 6am
Salary: £34,000 increasing to £36,000 on completion of probationary period. (+ OT)
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply online or call Becky on 01522 528115 for further information.