I am recruiting for a Night Shift Security Despatch Operator based within easy access of Oldbury and Halesowen. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established security business who is offering a salary of £18,000.
You will be part of the night shift team and will be responsible for monitoring security and CCTV systems, you must be comfortable working under pressure and in a team. You will be answering intercoms and inbound calls professionally, quickly and effectively. Part of your duties will include liaising with mobile patrol vehicles, sending them to people/businesses in need and writing reports on security issues that you have observed.
You will be joining a modern and well established business that have people and businesses wellbeing, safety and security at the forefront of their mind. They are on hand 365, 24/7 to deal with any security incidents that their customers may encounter so rest assured you will be working for a company who really make a difference in people's lives.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Monitor, interrogate and respond to CCTV/Alarm activations, including escalation and reporting
- Answer intercoms and inbound telephone calls professionally, quickly and effectively
- Effectively use the telephone systems and follow the guidance of the company policy and procedures
- Support the Control Room Supervisors and in their absence to take control of the operations (subject to training)
- Monitor and handle all incoming CCTV/Alarm activations for mobile patrol vehicles and despatch mobile response teams accordingly
- Report any operational difficulties and problems to the supervisor on duty
- A minimum of 1 years customer service/call centre/monitoring experience
- The ability to work under pressure, to be self-motivated and able to work independently or as a team member
- Experience of working to and achieving targets and service level agreements (SLA's) with the ability to multitask
- The ability to communicate diplomatically and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Sufficient computer literacy to ensure timely production of documents/reports etc.
- The ability to prepare letters, reports and documents in an accurate and concise manner
- Sufficient investigative skills to identify the root cause of any problems identified
- A knowledge of the relevant security standards would be ideal but in no way essential
- An understanding and working knowledge of CCTV systems and Alarm Receiving Centre duties would be ideal but in no way essential
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
4 on 4 off night shift rota
7pm - 7am
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,000 basic salary
- 20 days holiday, meaning if you book just 4 days annual leave you have 12 days off
- Canteen onsite
- Free Parking nearby
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***